Thursday, April 23, 2009

Update on Northampton incident

I got several negative comments on my post about the alleged incident of police brutality in Northampton, and I can tell you that we're continuing to dig for the truth...and I can also tell you that someone I know went to Cooley Dick Hospital and took photos of the alleged victim, which I will post as soon as possible.

One comment from a former Northampton police officer was quite credible until he got to the part where he said there had never been an incident of excessive force in the Northampton police department...that's like saying nurses always wash their hands between patients; child welfare workers always check on the kids when they say they have; DAs never prosecute someone they suspect is innocent; restaurant workers never spit in the food they serve; elected officials never take bribes; grocers never willingly mislabel food as fresher than it is; and tobacco companies always tell the truth.

Come on, everybody is human.

No comments: