- Wait while I remove these leeches.
- I have been bitten by sand flies.
- There are too many rats.
- There are a lot of mosquitoes here.
- The cockroaches have eaten my shirt.
- Is this poisonous?
- What made that noise?
- Is Sibu Laut in a swamp?
- Is there a taboo on your house?
- Is the burning finished?
- Where can I defecate?
- Is that fish dangerous?
- This floor is not safe.
- The roof is leaking.
- There is no room in this boat.
- We must keep dry.
- I can't come for a time because the monsoon will soon start.
- She has a bad pain/snakebite/gunshot wound.
- Tear some clean cloth into strips.
- Keep him warm.
- Go quickly for help.
- This vomiting needs urgent treatment.
- I do not know what is wrong. You must take her to the clinic.
- Your eyes need treatment, or you will become blind.
|Radday, M, WWF Germany. 2007. 'Borneo Maps'. January 24, 2007, personal e-mail (January 24, 2007)|
|Hugo Ahlenius, UNEP/GRID-Arendal|