- Television news bulletins usually contain a story that affects you personally at the precise moment it’s aired.
- The Eiffel Tower can be seen from any window of any building in Paris.
- Any police officer about to retire from the force will more often than not die on their last day (especially if their family have planned a party). (Caveat: Detectives can only solve a case after they have been suspended from duty).
- You will survive any battle in any war UNLESS you show someone a picture of your sweetheart back home.
- Anyone can land a 747 as long as there is someone in the control tower to talk you down.
- If you are heavily outnumbered in a fight involving martial arts, your opponents will wait patiently to attack you one by one by dancing around you in a threatening manner until you have defeated their predecessor.
Thursday, December 25, 2008
40 things that only happen in the movies
Here's a few; check out the rest at Cinema-Pedia.