- MARCH 30, 2003: Donald Rumsfeld: We know where the WMD are
- APRIL 11, 2003: Donald Rumsfeld: Stuff happens
- APRIL 23, 2003: USAID Administrator Andrew Nastios Claims Rebuilding of Iraq Could Be Accomplished With $1.7 Billion
- APRIL 28, 2004: Images of torture at Abu Ghraib are revealed
- JANUARY 30, 2005: U.Sloses track of nearly $9 billion in Iraqi funds
- APRIL 23, 2006: A former top CIA official, Tyler Drumheller, reveals evidence that Bush was told before the war by a high-level Iraqi informant that Iraq did not possess WMD.
- JULY 27, 2007: Baghdad residents receiving just one hour of electricity per day
- FEBRUARY 11, 2008: Tony Snow reveals “80 Percent” of Bush advisors opposed the “surge.”
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Five years of war: in case you've forgotten
Won't get fooled again? Some highlights from ThinkProgress' five year timeline of the Iraq war. Check out the whole list.